Export Batch Orders
External Shipping Methods
Order Processing Loop
Add Tracking Numbers from Scanner
Brand Specific Shipping Account
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Ready to Ship
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
FedEx Production Key Certification
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
Updated by Kevin
- To prep for getting the right user name press the windows key and click on the user icon:
- Next click on the "Change account settings"
- This opens up the current user's info window. We will want to leave this window open so we can copy the User's name.
- The easiest way to get the correct user name is to click on the "Browse..." button.
- This will open up the "Select User" window
- With this window open, we will now put all the pieces together. While able to see the "Your Info" window, the section with the user name, type the user name into the "Enter the object name to select (example):" text field. Unfortunately Windows does not allow you to copy your user name so it will need to be typed in.
- Once you have the user name typed in click on the "Check Names" button. This will verify that the name is a user and modify your input to fully resolve the path and name.
- After it has verified your user name click the "OK" button. The "This account:" field will now be filled in with your account path and name. After entering this accounts password and confirm password fields you can click "Apply".
- Return to your previous step in "Changing the Service's User". (step 4)