Particularly with the recent price increases at Stamps.com, we are excited to announce that ShipStream now supports EasyPost as a better and more cost-effective alternative. Not only will users save money on shipping with USPS, there are additional features available through EasyPost as well:
- SCAN forms print automatically upon sealing a Manifest.
- Improved address validation for USPS orders.
- Now supports Library Mail and Media Mail.
- Configurable USPS "Endorsement" level.
We also look forward to providing support for more carriers in the future through EasyPost. Let us know if there is a carrier you'd like to be supported directly!
Based on when you would like a package to be delivered, ShipStream will automatically determine which shipping carrier and service offers the cheapest rate to get it there on time! Users can choose a number of preset optimizations to get the best rate for their needs or specify an "On Time" method with a "Desired Delivery Date". The allowed methods will appear on the Create New Order form under Shipping Method.
Please note, this feature is disabled by default so it needs to be enabled under System > Configuration > Warehouse > Rating > Virtual Methods before the "Cheapest" methods can be used.
Virtual Methods for Rate Shopping:
- cheapest_ON_TIME - (Requires Desired Delivery Date to be set)
Export Batch Orders
Users can now export picking batches from the Batch grid with one row per Shipment in CSV or Excel XML format. The following columns will be exported in this order:
- Batch ID
- Created At
- Order #
- Shipment #
Order and Shipments Grid Improvements
The columns for the Order grid have been reorganized to display the most pertinent data first on the left. This will help keep information such as Products Ordered, Shipping Method, and Batch Tag more visible by default.
We've also added the Order Status to the Shipment grid so you can easily see which orders are On Hold or in other statuses.
- Add User column to Product History tab grid.
- Fix Product Create does not log in history and Attribute Update is now logged as Update.
- Add Created At and Updated At columns to Product grid and show most recently updated products first.
- Fix issue with mixing packaging instructions and other packaging features in Packing UI.
- Update Help link below Stores selector in Configuration to go to ShipStream Help Docs.