Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
Order Processing Loop
Ready to Ship
"Unable to Process" Order status
Custom Fields for Orders
External Shipping Methods
Tracking Numbers for Offline Shipments
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Bill of Materials
Bill of Materials — Quantity-types
Import Bill of Materials
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
How-To: FedEx Production Key Certification
How-To: Brand-Specific Shipping Account
Pattern and Replacement RegEx
ISO Alpha-2 Country Codes
Table of Contents
Updated by Colin
Actionable Reports are email notices sent once a day at 8am in the morning to provide merchants with a quick snapshot of their deliveries.
The report is broken down by status:
- Accepted - the expected items should ideally be added before the delivery can be processed.
- Put-Away - the items have been put-away but are not yet available pending a "Commit" action.
- Accepting - the items are currently being unloaded - user may wish to update expected items quantities before processing starts.
- Ready To Process - no further action needed but it is useful to see which deliveries are about to be processed and how long since they were received.
- New - a list of deliveries that have not yet been received.
Actionable Reports are supported for ASNs, RMAs, Cancellations and Other Deliveries and can be configured at the following locations at the Merchant and Brand scope only:
- Warehouse > ASNs > Actionable Report
- Warehouse > RMAs > Actionable Report
- Warehouse > Cancellations > Actionable Report
- Warehouse > Other Deliveries > Actionable Report
Here is an example showing a variety of ASNs for a merchant named "ACME Inc."