Printers and Scales
Order Processing Loop
Ready to Ship
"Unable to Process" Order status
Address Validation and Classification
Custom Fields for Orders
Other Shipping Options
External Shipping Methods
Third Party Billing
Packing Slip Design
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Tracking Numbers for Offline Shipments
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Bill of Materials
Bill of Materials - Quantity-types
Import Bill of Materials
Bulk Fulfill Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Login via Badge
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
Amazon Selling Partner
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Merchant API Users and Roles
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
How-To: FedEx Production Key Certification
How-To: Brand-Specific Shipping Account
Pattern and Replacement RegEx
ISO Alpha-2 Country Codes
Package Tracking API Migration Guide (2023.0)
Device Hub Client Updates
Updated by Cory M.
In many cases Lithium Batteries or items containing Lithium-Ion Batteries are allowed to ship to certain countries by ground or air without full hazmat regulation. When a product falls under a Lithium Battery exemption for dangerous goods you should assign the product to a Regulation with the "Lithium Batteries (IATA Section II)" exception type.
Create a Lithium Battery Regulation
- Navigate to Catalog > Regulations and click Create New Regulation.
- Enter the information as described in the Regulations article.
- Set the Air / Ground Exception Type as Lithium Batteries (IATA Section II) according to the appropriate regulations. This will add two extra fields at the bottom of the form.
- Select the Lithium Battery Material.
- Lithium Ion refers to those which are rechargeable and commonly used with cellphones, drones, and other light-weight compact devices.
Lithium Ion Battery Example:
- Lithium Metal refers to the material that makes up non-rechargeable batteries such as a standard Duracell or Energizer battery.
Lithium Metal Battery Example:
- Select the Lithium Battery Packing type:
- Contained in Equipment would include those battery products that are shipped within a device, such as a cellphone or tablet PC.
- Packed with Equipment would be products that package batteries along with the product but not within a device.
- Standalone refers to the batteries themselves without other equipment.
- Click Save Regulation
Select the Lithium Battery Regulation
- Begin by setting up a product.
- When the Goods Type must be selected, the user must specify the product as Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials. This will make an additional tab appear named Dangerous Goods.
- Navigate to the Dangerous Goods tab and select the appropriate Regulation.