Export Batch Orders
External Shipping Methods
Order Processing Loop
Add Tracking Numbers from Scanner
Brand Specific Shipping Account
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Ready to Ship
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
FedEx Production Key Certification
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
Updated by Cory M.
In many cases Lithium Batteries or items containing Lithium-Ion Batteries are allowed to ship to certain countries by ground or air without full hazmat regulation. When a product falls under a Lithium Battery exemption for dangerous goods you should assign the product to a Regulation with the "Lithium Batteries (IATA Section II)" exception type.
Create a Lithium Battery Regulation
- Navigate to Catalog > Regulations and click Create New Regulation.
- Enter the information as described in the Regulations article.
- Set the Air / Ground Exception Type as Lithium Batteries (IATA Section II) according to the appropriate regulations. This will add two extra fields at the bottom of the form.
- Select the Lithium Battery Material.
- Lithium Ion refers to those which are rechargeable and commonly used with cellphones, drones, and other light-weight compact devices.
Lithium Ion Battery Example:
- Lithium Metal refers to the material that makes up non-rechargeable batteries such as a standard Duracell or Energizer battery.
Lithium Metal Battery Example:
- Select the Lithium Battery Packing type:
- Contained in Equipment would include those battery products that are shipped within a device, such as a cellphone or tablet PC.
- Packed with Equipment would be products that package batteries along with the product but not within a device.
- Standalone refers to the batteries themselves without other equipment.
- Click Save Regulation
Select the Lithium Battery Regulation
- Begin by setting up a product.
- When the Goods Type must be selected, the user must specify the product as Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials. This will make an additional tab appear named Dangerous Goods.
- Navigate to the Dangerous Goods tab and select the appropriate Regulation.