Export Batch Orders
External Shipping Methods
Order Processing Loop
Add Tracking Numbers from Scanner
Brand Specific Shipping Account
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Ready to Ship
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
FedEx Production Key Certification
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
Updated by Cory M.
User Roles define a set of "resources" or permissions which assigned users will be granted. Granting only the permissions necessary for a user's legitimate needs and purpose is good practice because it:
- reduces risk should a user's account become compromised
- helps protect the privacy of your customer's data
- simplifies the user interface
Managing User Roles
Navigate to System > Users, then click User Roles to access the User Roles grid.
- Navigate to the appropriate User Roles or Client User Roles grid and then click Add New Role.
- Choose a Role Name that describes what level of access users assigned to this Role with need or their job description (e.g. Accounting, Shipping, Customer Support, etc.).
- Click the Role Resources tab in the left sidebar. Here you can determine which features the users assigned to this User Role (or Client User Role) will have access to.
- Choose Custom as the Resource Access type and check the boxes for the permissions you would like to grant to this role.
- Now click Save Role, and this role will be available when creating users and assigning their roles.