Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
Order Processing Loop
Ready to Ship
"Unable to Process" Order status
Custom Fields for Orders
External Shipping Methods
Tracking Numbers for Offline Shipments
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Bill of Materials
Bill of Materials — Quantity-types
Import Bill of Materials
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
How-To: FedEx Production Key Certification
How-To: Brand-Specific Shipping Account
Pattern and Replacement RegEx
ISO Alpha-2 Country Codes
Table of Contents
Updated by Kevin
This guide is a step-by-step walkthrough to show how to configure ShipStream to use a specific Shipping Account for orders belonging to a specific Brand. Specifically, this example will show how to setup a FedEx Account that can only be used by ACME Inc's Chewy sales channel.
Create a brand new Shipping Account Group
- Name the Shipping Account Group — "ACME Inc — Chewy"
- Don't let it inherit from another account — Only let it inherit if you want to allow it to use the Default Shipping Account Group as a fallback.
Add a new Shipping Account within the new Shipping Account Group
Fill in Account Information
- Add a label to name the Shipping Account — "ACME Inc — Chewy Account"
- Set the Carrier — "FedEx"
- Set a Specific Warehouse(s) or leave blank to allow for all warehouses — Leave blank
- Set a specific Merchant(s) or leave blank to allow all Merchants — Set to ACME Inc.
- Set Sort Order if needed — set to zero to place it first
Fill in Carrier Configuration
- Fill in the info as needed.
- Allowed Methods leave blank to allow all methods — FYI: Best practice is to leave this field blank to allow this Account to use all methods. It is better to limit the allowed methods at the Global, Merchant, and/or Brand scope configurations settings for the specific methods that can be used.
Configure the Brand's Settings
Set the Shipping Account Group
- Go to System > Configuration
- Select the Brand scope that needs the specific Shipping Account — "ACME Inc — Chewy"
- Go to the Sales group > Shipping Settings tab > General fieldset > Shipping Account Group field
- Uncheck the "Use Merchant" checkbox
- Set the field to use the newly created Shipping Account Group — "ACME Inc — Chewy"
- Save Config
Configure the Brand's Shipping Methods
- Go to Sales group > Shipping Methods tab
- Here turn off all Carriers that will not be used by this Brand
- On any Carriers that will be used configure the Allowed Methods that will be allowed for this Brand to use.
- Save Config