Printers and Scales
Device Hub Overview
Install the Device App
Install the Device Service
Adding Printer and Scale Devices
Legacy Client Migration Guide
Legacy Device Management
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Order Processing Loop
Ready to Ship
"Unable to Process" Order status
Address Validation and Classification
Custom Fields for Orders
Other Shipping Options
External Shipping Methods
Third Party Billing
Packing Slip Design
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Tracking Numbers for Offline Shipments
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Bill of Materials
Bill of Materials — Quantity-types
Import Bill of Materials
Bulk Fulfill Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Login via Badge
Merchant API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Selling Partner
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
How-To: FedEx Production Key Certification
How-To: Brand-Specific Shipping Account
Pattern and Replacement RegEx
ISO Alpha-2 Country Codes
Package Tracking API Migration Guide (2023.0)
Table of Contents
- All Categories
Updated by Colin
CartRover is able to connect to your ShipStream instance as a "WMS" and perform the following functions:
- Create new orders in ShipStream pulled from one or more Carts
- Synchronize inventory from ShipStream to one or more Carts
- Push tracking numbers for completed ShipStream orders back to one or more Carts
Once you've signed up for CartRover, the first step is to complete the "WMS Setup" in your CartRover account.
- Click WMS Setup in the left navigation area.
- Select "ShipStream" from the Select WMS drop down field.
- Enter the base URL of your ShipStream instance in the ShipStream URL text field. This should not include the "/admin" or "/client" path. For example:
- Add one or more appropriate Error Contacts. Receiving these errors is important in the event that there is an error transmitting data to or from ShipStream.
- Click Save.
The WMS Setup is now complete and the next step is to setup one or more Merchants.
After completing the WMS Setup once, you can add any number of Merchants to CartRover. These typically will correspond one-to-one with Merchants within ShipStream.
Before you start, you will need the credentials for an API User corresponding to the Merchant you are adding to CartRover.
- Click Merchants in the left navigation area.
- Click New Merchant in the "ShipStream's Merchants" section.
- Specify the Merchant Name and the synchronization options. The recommended settings for most cases are: Order Delivery: Automatic, Shipping Confirmations: Every Hour, Inventory: Every Hour.
- Enter the ShipStream API Username and ShipStream API Password from the API User you created in ShipStream.
- Click OK.
- After saving to test the connection click Edit Setup and then scroll down to the button and click Test WMS Connection. In a moment the message "Test WMS Connection successful" should appear.
The Merchant Setup is now complete and you can proceed to adding a Cart.
Please refer to the CartRover documentation for instructions on setting up Carts for Merchant Users and Warehouse Users.