Export Batch Orders
External Shipping Methods
Order Processing Loop
Add Tracking Numbers from Scanner
Brand Specific Shipping Account
Other Shipping Options
Packing Slip Design
Ready to Ship
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
FedEx Production Key Certification
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Third Party Billing
Login via Badge
Printers and Scales
Trouble Shooting Printer and Scale Server
Troubleshooting the Print and Scale Server
Changing the Print and Scale Services' User
Getting the Local Windows User's Name
Zebra Printer Margin Troubleshooting
Installing the Printer and Scale Client
Printer - Additional Arguments
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
API Users and Roles
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
Updated by Kevin
Changing the Service's User
- Press the windows key and type "service" you should see
press enter or click on this icon.
- That will the Services window. Look for the service "ShipStreamPrinter" and then double-click on that service.
- This opens the properties for the "ShipStreamPrinter" service. click on the "Log On" tab. You should see this:
Note: If you don't know the full Account name and path please follow the "Getting the Local Windows User's Name" instructions.
- Switch the "Log on as:" to "This account" entering the User name and the Password. It will look something like this:
Obviously the user name and password will be different from those shown.Click "Apply" after you fill in your account name and password.
- After clicking "Apply" an info message window will showing you this info:
Click the "OK" button on this info window.
- Since we clicked the "Apply" button the "ShipStreamPrinter Properties" widow is still open, and now we want to go the the "General" tab. In the "General" tab click on "Stop", there will be a progress bar. When "Stop" is done click on "Start", there will be another progress bar.
- You can now perform these same steps for the "ShipStreamScale" service.