Printers and Scales
Order Processing Loop
Ready to Ship
"Unable to Process" Order status
Address Validation and Classification
Custom Fields for Orders
Other Shipping Options
External Shipping Methods
Third Party Billing
Packing Slip Design
Service Levels and Target Ship Dates
Outbound SSCC Barcodes
Tracking Numbers for Offline Shipments
Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.)
Double-Scan to Begin Count
Auto-Advance to Put-Away After Processing ASN
Bill of Materials/Work Orders
Bill of Materials
Bill of Materials - Quantity-types
Import Bill of Materials
Bulk Fulfill Orders
Time Tracking for Administrators
Time Tracking for Staff
Import Locations, Lots and Inventory
Merchants and Brands
Login via Badge
Protected Customer Data
Amazon Merchant Fulfillment
Amazon Selling Partner
External Shipping Method API
Magento 1 / OpenMage
Merchant API Users and Roles
ShipStream Plugin Fostering Program
Before Create Order Scripts
Preprocess Packing Solution Scripts
Ready to Ship Time Scripts
Picking Class Shipment Matching Scripts
How-To: FedEx Production Key Certification
How-To: Brand-Specific Shipping Account
Pattern and Replacement RegEx
ISO Alpha-2 Country Codes
Package Tracking API Migration Guide (2023.0)
Device Hub Client Updates
Updated by Cory M.
A Warehouse represents a physical location from which you can store inventory and perform operations independently of the operations in another warehouse. While Products and Orders do not belong to a specific warehouse, Deliveries (ASNs, RMAs, etc.), Shipments, Work Orders, Batches, etc. do belong to a specific warehouse.
If you have multiple active warehouses, the warehouse's name will appear in many locations allowing you to choose the appropriate warehouse or filter by warehouse. The "Current Warehouse" will be indicated in the center of the header which you can change by clicking on the warehouse name. This will affect what data is displayed in various grids and the location-specific operations such as when you Process an order or create a new Picking Batch.
Click this button in the header to select another warehouse or change the "Show data from all warehouses" option. Checking "Show data from all warehouses" will disable all filtering on the grids based on your current warehouse.
You may also switch warehouses in the Scanner view by tapping another warehouse name in the list at the bottom of the main page.
Merchant Warehouses Access
All organization users have access to all warehouses, but you may control access to specific warehouses for Merchant users. See Allowed Warehouses for more information.
Add a Warehouse
In order to create or modify warehouses, select System > Warehouses from the navigation menu.
- From the Manage Warehouses page, click Add New Warehouse at the top right of the window.
- Input the Name, Warehouse Group and Status. The Warehouse Group allows two or more warehouses with the same Warehouse Group value to inherit the same configuration. See Configuration Scope for more info.
- Click Save Warehouse when finished.
Edit a Warehouse
- From the Warehouses page, click on the warehouse in the grid which you wish to edit.
- Make any changes to the Name, Group or Status.
- If a change is made to the Group name, check the box at the bottom that says “Rename existing warehouse group”. If this is not checked then another Group with the new name will be created if it doesn't already exist.
- Click Save Warehouse when finished.
Many of the configuration fields can be set specific to each warehouse. See Configuration Scope for more information on setting warehouse-level configuration.
In particular the following configuration fields will typically need to be customized for each warehouse:
- General > General > Locale Options > Timezone
- Sales > Shipping Settings > Origin Address